This week has been an extra busy one for me. My husband Tavis, was transitioning (over the weekend) from night shift to day shift at work, so our days were a little out of whack. Needless to say, I did not get a food post up this week… my only new post was of our weekend trip a little while back to one of our favorite boating spots here in Puerto Rico called Parguera. The water was crystal clear and it was a great place to float in the boat and grill out, check it out here!
Since it is not a food post, I will not be linking it up below but instead I want to share an oldie but goodie, The Best Pound Cake Ever!! It was my Great-Grandma’s recipe and will not disappoint! Be sure to stop back by after you give it a try and let me know what you think.
Now on to the party! Link up your favorite food posts and recipes and take a little time to visit a few other posts. Leave them a comment and let them know that you found them on Tickle My Tastebuds Tuesday!
Welcome to Tickle My Tastebuds! We are so happy you are here! If you are new here, welcome! If you are returning to our party, welcome back! Each Tuesday, my lovely hostesses and I will be partying with you and our guests as you tickle our tastebuds! Thank you for making our last week another success! We are so glad you stop by and party with us! If you want to join in on the fun with us, make sure you register to be a monthly guest host!
Now, let’s meet our lovely hostesses!
…and our guest hostesses for July!
Would you like to be one of our guest hosts for the month of June?
Fill out this form!
The rules for Tickle My Tastebuds are simple:
- Link up as many recipes and/or food related posts you’d like, as long as they haven’t been submitted to this party recently (non-food related posts will be deleted)
- Follow all the hostesses and guest hostesses on at least one type of social media (make sure you let us know so we can return the favor!)
- Share the love – visit the blogger in front of you, and at least one more
- Have fun!
Please note, by linking up your posts and recipes, you are giving A Peek into My Paradise, Detours In Life, I’m Not A Trophy Wife, Lori’s Culinary Creations, and Mini Van Dreams permission to use your photos in the featured posts and on social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and respective posts.
We’d love it if you’d share our party with your friends!
Each week, the hostesses will choose recipes from the previous week to be featured! Each featured recipe will be pinned by the hostesses!
Now, for this week’s featured recipes!
I don’t know what it was but the sandwiches that were linked up this week looked amazing!! I can’t wait to give them a try. Here are my favorite picks from this last weeks party:
- Smoked Barbecue Beef Brisket Sandwich from Mallory at Chocolate with Grace.
- Stuffed Ranch Burgers from Karly at Three in Three.
- Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches from Stephanie at Superheroes in Jammies.
- Spicy burger and fry Sauce from Eat and Say Yum. Ok, it is not a sandwich recipe per say but I still think it looks yummy and it is a favorite this week 😉
Now, “tickle our tastebuds!”